This is the impressive moment a fireman catches a cobra by calmly scooping it up into a plastic bottle.
Rescue worker Puk Pinyo, 45, was called after the serpent was terrifying residents in an apartment block in Bangkok, Thailand.
But the steely-eyed fireman used his bare hands to knock the venomous baby reptile on the hand – before it responds by trying to strike him with its fangs.
Undeterred, he simply lowers an empty water bottle onto the metre-long snake’s head and traps it inside, in front of impressed onlookers.
He said: ”I’ve been catching snakes for so long that they just don’t scare me any more.
”The important thing is to remain calm and relaxed. Keep on your guard and watch their movements. Never take your eyes off the snake.
”This one was a younger snake but they can be more dangerous that fully grown cobras. They’re more reckless.
”I just used a regular plastic bottle, the type you see in shops that have water in them.”